* Jaguar & Jaguar Specialist Service History – Gyeon Ceramic Coated – Panoramic Glass Roof – Private Plate S400 *** – Park Assist * Presented in the looked for after mix of Santorini Black with Climate Memory Heated 400 Sport Performance Leather Seats. This Impeccable F-Type 400 has actually been fastidiously cared for, suggesting it still scents, drives as well as really feels like NEW!!! JAGUAR OPTIONS Include; Panoramic Glass Roof, Powered Operated Tailgate, Dual Zone Climate, Heated and also Cooled Seats, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Heated Windscreen, as well as Front Parking Aid. Coming total with Jaguar & Jaguar Specialist Service History Including; PDI Check at 6 Miles – 15/06/2017, First Service by Jaguar at 6,261 Miles – 18/06/2018, Second Service by Jaguar at 17,537 Miles – 02/12/2020, Third Service by Jaguar at 23,897 Miles – 04/02/2022, Forth Service by MGA Jaguar at 33,341 Miles – 12/01/2023, 6 Months Warranty, Jaguar Documents, MOT Until July 2024, Carpet Matts as well as 2 Keys.
Review of 2017 Jaguar F-Type 400 Sport
More from Car Stereo VideosMore posts in Car Stereo Videos »
- TOP 5 Best Touch Screen Car Stereos – Top Pick 2022 Reviews
- Tesla Style (Radio) Pros & Cons 2022
- Wireless Apple Carplay, Android Auto, Netflix, YouTube PLUG & PLAY in 30 sec / Carpuride
- Android Car Stereo Double Din 9inch Universal CarPly DAD Pluscenter Reverse Camera GPS Bluetooth
- BOSS Audio BV9364B Review – The Best Touch Screen Car Stereos in 2021